Non-Technical Skills and Farm Safety Workshop
26/04/2018 10:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The use of NTS can prevent accidents and injuries. Agriculture is a high risk industry that requires farmers and farm workers to handle various hazards, such as operating heavy machinery, keeping livestock and working at height.
The aims of this workshop are:
- Share NTS research conducted in high risk industries.
- Discuss the relevance of NTS to agriculture, the skills that might be most important and the factors that might influence those skills.
- Share information on NTS training.
- Discuss farm safety and the importance of both technical and non-technical skills.
- Consider how NTS might be applied in agriculture.
University of Aberdeen, MacRobert Building
Dr Amy Irwin: firstname.lastname@example.org