The following fields are used in the Tabbed Content content module:
Fields marked * are compulsory.
|Option / Content
|Published / Unpublished
|Optional module title
|Tab Header *
|Required tab header
|Tab Content *
|Required tab content
|White / Light / Dark
The Tabbed Content module provides the means to add sectioned content, enabling the inclusion of a lot of content within a relatively small area, with the Tab Headers being used to navigate between the corresponding Tab Content.
Tabbed Content Admin
The Tabbed Content Content Module appears as follows when added:
Adding a Tabbed Content Content Module
- Open the Page / Post on which you wish the Content Module to appear
- Click the Add Module button
- Select Tabbed Content
- Select the required Status
- Enter Title (optional)
- Enter Tab Header and Tab Content for the first Tab
Note that Tab Content can contain images, lists, text, links etc.
- Click the Add tab button to add subsequent tabs, entering a Tab Header and Tab Content for each Tab added
- Select Theme
- Click Save Draft / Publish / Update to save