The Content Modules aspect of the University of Aberdeen WordPress Content Management System has been developed to provide functionalities over and above that provided in the standard WordPress environment, in a consistent and easy to use fashion.
- Actions and Editors – User actions when working with Content Modules: Select, Enter or Add
- Common Elements – The elements common to Content Modules
- Add Layout, Remove Layout, Click to Toggle – Easily Add and / or Remove Content Modules; Toggle to open / close the individual Content Module workspace
- Ordering Content, Header and Footer Modules – Easily change the order of your Content Modules
- Ordering, Adding and Removing Content Module Elements – Easily change the order of elements within your Content Modules; Easily Add and / or Remove elements from your Content Modules